Remote Tax Return Services and How We Can Help
Filing your taxes is never easy. Even if you're going to your CPA's office to have them handle most of the details, you still must make time, possibly take time off work, organize your paperwork and then go back to pick it up. While you could choose to e-file, and file your own taxes online, this isn't an option if your taxes are complex, you invest, own your own business or earn over $75,000 per year.
At Demian & Company, we understand that not everyone has the time or the motivation to take time off work to handle their taxes, that's why we've created a solution to allow you to file your taxes online with CPA help. At Demian & Company, you can file online using our convenient remote tax return service and one of our professional CPAs will handle the paperwork and send it back to you, ready to file.
How Does Online Filing Work?
Our solution makes it easy to prepare your taxes online in three easy steps. You can email, mail or fax us your documents, and one of our CPAS will take it from there. We will follow up with a quick phone call to verify data, request more information as-is needed and to ensure we know every deductible you qualify for. Then, when it's finished, we'll mail your professionally finished tax returns to you, ready to be submitted to the IRS. It's that simple. While it's not traditional e-filing, it does allow you to benefit from CPA help with your tax returns without taking time out of your busy week to schedule an appointment.
Demian & Company is a professional accounting firm with CPA offices in New Brunswick NJ and Cranford NJ, and we are here to help.
How to File Online with Demian
To fill your forms out correctly, we need specific information on you and your finances.
- Identification (Photo ID and Social Security Number)
- Personal Information (Address, marital status)
- A Previous Year's Tax Return
Documents You May Need:
In most cases, your employer, bank or other institution will issue forms for you at the end of the year. We need copies of these forms, which may or may not include any of the following:
- Form W-2 (wage/salary income)
- Form W-2G (winnings)
- Form 1099-A (foreclosure)
- Form 1099-B (sales of stock, bonds or other investments)
- Form 1099-C (canceled debts)
- Form 1099-DIV (dividends)
- Form 1099-G (state tax refunds and unemployment compensation)
- Form 1099-INT (interest income)
- Form 1099-K (business or rental income processed by third party networks)
- Form 1099-LTC (benefits received from a long-term care policy)
- Form 1099-MISC (self-employment/various income)
- Form 1099-OID (original issue discount on bonds)
- Form 1099-PATR (patronage dividends)
- Form 1099-Q (distributions from an education savings plan)
- Form 1099-QA (distributions from an ABLE account)
- Form 1099-R (distributions from individual retirement accounts, 401(k) plans and other types of retirement savings plans)
- Form 1099-S (proceeds from the sale of real estate)
- Form 1099-SA (distributions from health savings accounts)
- Form SSA-1099 (Social Security benefits)
- Form RRB-1099 (Railroad retirement benefits)
- Schedule K-1 (income from partnerships, S corporations, estates or trusts)
- Form 1097-BTC (bond tax credit)
- Form 1098 (mortgage interest)
- Form 1098-C (charitable contribution of vehicles)
- Form 1098-E (student loan interest)
- Form 1098-MA (homeowner mortgage payments)
- Form 1098-T (tuition for higher education)
- Business expenses (summarized by type and amount)
- Child care expenses (summarized by provider and amount)
- Gambling losses
- Medical expenses
- Moving expenses
- Personal property tax
- Real estate tax bills
- Realized gain/loss report for investments
- Receipts for gifts to charity
- Rental expenses
Delivering Your Documents
Once you've put together your information, you can easily send it to Demian & Company via one of the following three options:
- Fax your Cover Sheet & Tax Information to (877) 768-1323
- Mail your documents to us at:
340 North Avenue East
Cranford, NJ 07016-21825
- Email us at info@TaxProCPA.com
Once we receive your documents, one of our tax specialists will follow up with a quick 5-10-minute interview. Then, we will finish your tax returns and send them back to you via Priority Delivery so that you can file them.
Filing your taxes online makes tax season much more convenient. We live in a digital age and there's no reason you should have to spend the additional time to come into the office when you don't have to. If you want to know more, please contact us at (908) 272 –4452 to speak to someone in the office.